My other travel blog, with posts about travelling Asia, living in Fiji and more, can be found at
http://jenmarysmithtravels.blogspot.co.uk

If you would like to contact me, my email is jenmarysmith5@gmail.com

Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Terrifyingly Awesome Three Kings Parade...

Today is one of the major Spanish holidays- la Dia de los Reyes...the Three Kings day. All around the country, many children received presents.  I just climbed up to Montjuic Castle, and went to Sant Gevasi with my work-pal, Julie. A pretty non-traditional day, but I did enjoy the traditional parade last night...see some photos below! It wasn't only the Three Kings that featured...also some freaky eyeless goldfish, a scary slow-moving teddy bear, and a ballerina dancing to some terrifying music, to name but a few scary floats on the parade. If it wasn't for the thousands of little wrapped-up sweets that they throw into the crowd at the end, like confetti, I reckon little children would be pretty traumatised. See below for the evidence!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment